Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Caliper Upgrade for GenIII?

From: Robert Schultz (not_robert_schultz@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Nov 13 2005 - 20:20:06 EST

Thanks guys :-(

Curious, why would the booster cause damage to one side not the other? I
figured the damage was from trailering a 5000lb load on an 800lb
trailer. A bit over the Dak's limit.

I has searched the web for an upgraded caliper, but it seems that you
can't get them for the Dak without going to a very large, very expensive
caliper.

Still looking though.

Rob S.