Do they make a 35 inch tall snow tire? heh

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Wed Nov 16 2005 - 11:50:41 EST

Lastnight marked the first snowfall of the year - and the first time I
drove the Ram in snow and ice in almost two years... On my way in to
work this morning, the tires lost their grip and the truck powerslid
sideways on the road at 40 mph and fishtailed. I got it under control
and pulled off to the side of the road and checked my shorts. I was
eventually able to dial the cell phone (hands were shaking) and tell
them I wasnt coming into work today.

Gotta park the Ram for the winter now... tall narrow hard tires coupled
with a high center of gravity makes for a bad winter driver. The wind
was knocking me around real bad last week as I was driving home from
working at the Appleton store. The wind today was just enough to almost
send me into a ditch.

Rocks are for skipping... I'm all about the mud
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine