RE: winter beaters

From: Ryan Stewart (dapurplert@dakota-durango.com)
Date: Wed Nov 16 2005 - 23:12:54 EST

My bro has a 97 with 171k miles, tranny's been rebuilt, real nice shape,
all it needs is something is weird with the PS, might need a new pump
and driver's seat needs a couple bolts. Just put a new FP in it. He's
looking for about 1800 I think:

http://photobucket.com/albums/v625/stewpi/?action=view¤t=vicnewcap
s3.jpg

Going on eBay tomorrow.