Re: New Caps. ( Was: Re: Re: Center Caps )

From: Bill Day (billday@otecom.net)
Date: Thu Nov 17 2005 - 04:24:51 EST

Which style cetner caps are you all referring to? I have had 2 styles, one is
a small(1 1/2' to 2") gray style with small ram emblem for one set of wheels
and the the other was a larger style with larger ram emblem that covered the
lugs. I had never lost any of them to this point.. Of course this is the
first winter on these factory wheels with the small cetner caps.

--

Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and ever wanted.." http://counter.li.org #384146 284016