Re: RE: winter beaters, Attention Tom

From: JAMES KNOX (knox.james@sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Nov 18 2005 - 10:29:49 EST

Encountered numerous black ice and blowing snow north & west of Toronto last
night. Running the 91 Dak 4x4 with sure grip diff in 4 HI was no problem.
Speed and following to close was apparent with the many bridge accidents I
came up on, then pulling off the road to avoid being rear ended..
Dodges in my opinion are superior to Jeeps in my and to buy a winter beater
can be only a way to avoid corrosion or mileage on are beloved Dakota Trucks
:-)

Jim Knox, 91 Dak Sport 4x4 318LA
Toronto, Canada