RE: I have bought my way back into the DML!

From: Rick Barnes (rascal@scrtc.com)
Date: Fri Nov 18 2005 - 18:23:08 EST

Welcome back to our cult Dude!

Rascal

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net] On Behalf Of sean bruckman
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2005 2:09 PM
To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
Subject: DML: I have bought my way back into the DML!

You might ask why that is necessary... Well, for
several years now i have been depressed about the
vehicles i have driven, only to discover that it was
impossible to be happy with anything other than a
Dakota. I'm only half kidding. I purchased a '00
dakota new in '99 and kept it for a year and a half or
so. Shortly before buying i found the DML and learned
about half of what i know about cars in general from
the collective wisdom of the group. It was painful to
give up my Solar RC 4.7 Auto with a full Hotchkis
Performance suspension and a few small upgrades that
had the 0-60 down to 6 s. flat. Nothing i had
afterwards compared, not my '00 wrangler i bought for
work or my '87 porsche 944 turbo... I found redeption
in the form of a '00 Solar Yellow RC 4.7 MANUAL dakota
i found in Michigan a couple days ago and is now in my
carport in Indianapolis!! It was owned by a mechanic
who worked at the dealership i bought it used from and
who obviously cared for it a great deal. It is
mechanically perhaps more perfect than the one i sold,
a few thousand less miles at 42k and the paint is in
nearly as good condition as my former
2-coats-of-wax-always truck. Welcome me back please! I
look forward to being obsessed with Dakotas again!

Sean Bruckman

P.S. Excuse me for a few days, i need to drive now.

http://farechase.yahoo.com