Re: RE: Code P1763

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 20 2005 - 23:17:12 EST

You should have a spare in there, so you almost have to test it by
swapping them out. If it were me, i'ld pony up the $3 and get a new
one. If it still does it, at least you have a spare.

P.S. I dunno if you can test them with a multimeeter. Is it even
possible? If so, i'ld like to know. :)

Gary Hedlin
05 4.7 SLT
98 3.9 Sport