Re: RE: winter beaters

From: Andy Levy (andy.levy@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 21 2005 - 08:37:56 EST

On 11/20/05, Terrible Tom <SilverEightynine@aol.com> wrote:
> heheh uhhh he no.
>
> Never has a V10 ever been offered in a Durango. the 98-04's had the
> 3.9V6, the 318, the 360, and the 4.7. The new Durvangos have the 4.7
> and the HEMI. I dont think that you can get the 3.7 V6 in them.

Dodge.com's "build and price" feature shows the 3.7 as the standard
engine in the '06 Durango SXT 2WD. Probably the only configuration
that offers that engine (no time to check every combo). What a speed
demon that must be.

As was noted earlier, there were well under 100 Gen I Durangos
offered/sold w/ the 3.9.

--
Andy
http://home.rochester.rr.com/alevy/