Re: 2006 Challenger Spied

From: Andy Levy (andy.levy@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 21 2005 - 14:29:27 EST

On 11/21/05, Josh <josh@omg-stfu.com> wrote:

> I've got a feeling I may be looking for a way to purchase one of these.
>
> http://www.autoweek.com/news.cms?newsId=103629

hominahominahomina

That's a few years early, isn't it? But it's a lot closer to the
original than the Charger is! Only trouble I can see is that it makes
for 4 LX-platform vehicles in the stable.

That car is too undisguised to be a test mule for a late '06/early '07
model, this may be nothing more than a concept car.

--
Andy
http://home.rochester.rr.com/alevy/