(no subject)

From: Bill Day (billday@otecom.net)
Date: Mon Nov 21 2005 - 15:34:25 EST

Mike, they aint toyo or pirellis, but check out the MastCraft Courser AT or
CTs. I just put my first set of CTs on after running 2 sets of MTs and a set
of Wrangler RTs(they sucked bad) The MTs had 40k+ each on each set. I kept
the Wrangler RTs for about 5k

These CTs provide excellent slick surface traction. Im running them at 40psi
right now where I would normally spin off the line in the dirt, they BITE!

--

Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and ever wanted.." http://counter.li.org #384146 284016