Subject: Re: RE: winter beaters

From: Zachary Burcham (roadking_dakota@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 21 2005 - 23:45:45 EST

It's my understanding that the first Gen Viper and non-Viper V10s were the
488 CI motor. With the ram being powered by the pig 305 hp version that was
cast iron. It survived to make it into 1 or 2 years of the newer rams.
When the new Viper came out it had the new 505 (I think) 8.3L V10. If you
really need to distinguish the SRT-10s are SRTs and the other V10s would be
2500 or 3500 series rams. And would only be labed with the Magnum V10 badge
as the SRTs would have the Viper V10 badge.

Zachary Burcham
92 Dakota CC 3.9L