Re: 2006 Challenger Spied

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Thu Nov 24 2005 - 00:44:35 EST

I was already researching that for customers at the dealership.. and I found
a couple of website that were talking about how to disable the TC on both
the Charger Daytona and the SRT-8.. So I'm sure it wouldn't take much to
convince a basic R/T that it was a Daytona minus TC..
I was hoping to catch up with the owners of the dealership today to see if
the prerelease Challenger they were showed was the same as the pics. Maybe
they'll come in on Friday and I can get a straight answer. From the way
they talked.. security there was as tight as the building I was working in a
while back that housed the new F-22's.
As for LX with a manual tranny.. supposedly. the current platform will not
support it, and that is part of the reason they're already planning a
revision on the platform after barely 2 years out.
Aaron Wyse