Re: 4X4

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Nov 24 2005 - 23:09:13 EST

Aaron Wyse wrote:
> That is correct.. Mine is a 4x2.. and I want to switch to a 4x4 axle for
> the added heigth.
> Aaron Wyse

Axles are the same - difference is how they mount up - over or under the
tube. Depending on your inclination - you could just cut the perches
and weld them on the top... or for a simple bolt on deal - do what I
suspect you are thinking of - and just bolt up an axle out of a 4x4.
Only thing I can think you might need to get new are the U-bolts.

Rocks are for skipping... I'm all about the mud
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine