Re: Looking for a Cap and misc.

From: ttroidl@bluefrog.com
Date: Fri Nov 25 2005 - 13:15:26 EST

 Any idea if that cap is still around?

 I'm looking for a rim for my spare as it seems to have gotten 'lost'
after the winch cable broke and it was left in the bed... and that leads
me to another wanted: spare tire winch asm. and also tailgate cables...

(just saw a post for those and reminded me both mine are rusted/broken)

Thanks much!

Tony.