Re: Bad day, need opinions

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Nov 25 2005 - 23:28:06 EST

Jason Bleazard wrote:
> So, in my latest ISM (Incredibly Stupid Move), I rear-ended a Ford Escape with
> my '95 this morning. I need any opinions on things I might need to get
> checked out.
>
> Anyway, thanks in advance for any words of wisdom (even if it's just "don't
> drive stupid"... apparently I need to hear it).

Until you drive White Knight into a lake... or start hitting light poles
and firehydrents... backing into your own garage door... or power
sliding into a speed limit sign with an Explorer that belongs to a
family member... you are not driving stupid

:)

Glad to hear it was just a bumper bender and not a head on! You
shouldn't have knocked anything outta whack... I would't give it another
thought and chalk it up as a reminder to drive more aware... something
everyone behind the wheel should do - no matter how good they drive.

Rocks are for skipping... I'm all about the mud
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine