Re: Close call...............

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Sat Nov 26 2005 - 19:30:10 EST

On November 25, 2005 11:24 pm, Terrible Tom wrote:

> Hmm I dunno Jason - but if i start hearing of people doing curb checks,
> I'm locking the keys in The Swamp and driving the Explorer to work.

Tom, I thought about it some more, and I don't think you would be any safer
driving a Ford. I think the Fords are attracting the trouble this time
around. Just keep it in mind.

<tongue in cheek...>

"Animals can be driven crazy by placing too many in too small a pen.
 Homo sapiens is the only animal that voluntarily does this to himself."
  -- Robert A. Heinlein, "From the Notebooks of Lazarus Long"