Re: Dakota towing capacities

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Sat Nov 26 2005 - 23:41:05 EST

On November 26, 2005 09:13 pm, Steve Anders wrote:

> I have a 2002 Dakota Quad Cab 4x4 with 4.7 and the towing package. Can
> anyone telling what max towing limits are for my truck?

Isn't this information in your owner's manual? It is for 2001. If it's not
there, I can look it up in the 2001 owner's manual. It should be pretty
close, I don't know of any changes between the two years that would have
affected the towing ratings.

"When you start to doubt yourself the real world will eat you alive."
  -- Henry Rollins