Pulled a "Jimmy Knox" the other day!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sun Nov 27 2005 - 02:31:10 EST

Hey Jim! I think this canadian arctic weather to hit Wisconsin brought
with some of your Karma, man!

I was up in Wausau the other day (about 35 miles north of me) and I came
up along side another shortbox Ram 4x4 - with a loud exhaust... and two
guys in it - we were kinda paceing eachother gunning our throttles...
when I noticed he started backing down and slowing down. Now my radar
detector had been bleeping, and I figured it was normal in-town
disruption. Well - something came over me and I looked inmy rear view
mirror to see a black and white RIGHT on my rear bumper... I nearly
soiled myself.

I shifted back into drive (had been in 2nd on the automatic - to cause
the exhaust to burble and pop when letting off the throttle at higher
RPM's) and slowed down (was doing a little over 40 in a 35 hehe)....
cop stays right on me... I'm thinking FARK! Hes gotta be running my
plates and getting ready to turn the MARS lights on...

Someone out there must still like me... because without warning he made
a right hand turn and drove away....

WHEEEHEW!!!!....

Rocks are for skipping... I'm all about the mud
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine