Re: Replacement Tire recommendations for 2002 4x4 quad cab

From: Bill Day (billday@otecom.net)
Date: Sat Dec 03 2005 - 12:45:24 EST

I jsut replaced mine with Courser CT's from MasterCraft(Cooper off shoot) and
they hadnle well. Deer hunting yesterday we trapsed back througha field to
pick up our deer and they did quite well. These are a more aggressive AT
than most but less sever then a MT.

--

Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and ever wanted.." http://counter.li.org #384146 284016