RE: RE: Ram vs Dakota belt question

From: Rick Barnes (rascal@scrtc.com)
Date: Sun Dec 04 2005 - 10:07:30 EST

Holy cow Ray, we were thinking exactly the same thing....scary, (for you)...

Btw Ray, you remember that time you posted that info that your Dad used to
take care of his windshield wipers, (he was a Postman, right?)? I printed
that out and have it in my notebook in my garage and it really does work
great on wiper blades.

Rascal