RE: OOPS! I broke a plastic vacuum line

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 04 2005 - 19:46:56 EST

I've replaced broken sections of the tiny hard plastic vacuum line on other
cars in the past with small flexible rubber vacuum line from the autoparts
store (Autozone I think). It works fine to splice in a new section. You
can buy it by the foot. Take in a piece of the hard line to make sure it's
a tight fit to the i.d. of the flexible line at the store.

--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6