Re: Speaking of changes in Sig files... (TOM)

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Wed Dec 07 2005 - 01:38:42 EST

Gary Hedlin wrote:

> Nice find! :)
>
> I wouldn't take her appart either, just fix her up and have fun with it!
>
> Have you thought about a name yet?? Christine was a good one, but
> Christine II doesn't have the ring to it.

Hey Gary! No I havn't come up with a name yet actually. I still havn't
offically named the Ram... however "Winchester" seems to be stuck in my
braincase.

As for the new Dak.. I havn't had much time to spend with it yet - so I
need to get to know the truck a little more before I know if its a he or
a she and what its name is. hehe

What??

<twitch>

Rocks are for skipping... I'm all about the mud
75 Honda CL360, 89 Dakota, 89 Dakota 4x4, 95 Dakota 4x4, 01 Ram 4x4
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine