RE: F/S - Roadmaster kit, Fastman TB...

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Wed Dec 07 2005 - 14:57:24 EST

On Wed, 7 Dec 2005, Hop * wrote:

> >From: Michael Maskalans <dml@tepidcola.com>
> >
> >Cleaning out my inbox... just a reminder that I've got a roadmaster kit
> >from my dakota availible. First $75 takes it incl ground shipping.

> Damn... I should have waited..
> Dave sold me his.
> And i ended up paying alot more for it than that.
> Granted it was new but, i spent 50 more than a new one would cost plus
> shipping.
> Guess that's part of taking someones word and helping them out.
> --Hop

I'm just tired of tripping over parts, they're not doing me any good or
earning any interest collecting cobwebs. Nobody has really jumped on it
when I offered it for what it was worth, so I'll take the hit. Sorry you
didn't get the "deal".

Mine's got about 20,000 miles and a couple heavy loads/tows on it, has
been collecting dust for 14-16 months now. It's for a '98 4x4 to answer
an off-list question I got.

--
MikeM