RE: F/S - Roadmaster kit, Fastman TB...

From: Rick Barnes (rascal@scrtc.com)
Date: Wed Dec 07 2005 - 23:23:37 EST

Earl, you are going to be SO glad you bought that RM. I will never own
another truck without it.
Guys, (and Gals), just want to say I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas.
I am leaving tomorrow for my home in Hawaii for a few weeks and did the
suspend to my DML account until I return. I might return by the 20th
depending on family stuff, or may stay through the New Year.
I so enjoy this group of great people and the wealth of knowledge and fun on
the DML provides great information and fun to me.
God Bless America and the DML

Rascal