New Acquisition

From: James Calder (jCalder3@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Thu Dec 08 2005 - 17:42:15 EST

Well I gone and got it. It's a flame red '96 4X4 Club Cab MarkIII
conversion. I just don't like the wood paneling they put over the existing
dash bezels and door panels but the body ground effects looks great and the
power rear slider is nice in a Club Cab. The previous owner also put Gen
III wheels on it which looks nice.

Is there supposed to be a 4X4 light on the dash when it's engaged?
Since there is no hub lock, do the front axles and drive shaft turn all the
time even when not engaged in 4wd or is there some sort of electronic
locking hub?
Is there supposed to be a noticable difference in the front steering
compared to a 2wd? It kind of feels as though 4wd is engaged, especially
when turning in reverse.
46RE 1st=2.45, 2nd=1.45, 3rd=1.00, 4th=.69. What do the ratios change to
when 4wd low is engaged?

I still also have this laying around:
93 CC, 5.2, Rebuilt engine 30 over, 604 Competition Cams:lift .512 dur@.050
210, 220 / LSA 112, Heads Ported/5 angle , 2bbl M1 Intake, Jet Hot Coated
Thorley Headers, Ported TB, True Duals w/ FM 70's and Cuda Tips, MP PCM, MP
Cast Valve Covers, MP Cast Air Cleaner, K&N Filter,MP DRT Chain, MSD 8.5mm
wires, MSD 6T, Blaster coil, Underdrive Crank Pulley, APS 46 RH Transmission
w/ All The Options, MP Torque Converter, Viper Fan, Lowered 2-3. Energy
Suspention body mounts, A arm bushings & sway bar bushings, 4.10's W/ Dana
Spicer Trac Loc, Road Master Active Suspention, Doestech Shocks, Front and
Rear Anti Sway Bars, Cowl Hood, Sir Michales Roll Pan.

And I have a 360 block and a 408 stroker kit and associated parts to go into
the '96 :)

James