Re: Speaking of changes in Sig files... (TOM)

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Mon Dec 12 2005 - 01:13:40 EST

Barry Oliver wrote:

> Jason Bleazard wrote:
>
>> On Wed, December 7, 2005 1:38 am, Terrible Tom said:
>>
>>> I still havn't offically named the Ram... however "Winchester" seems
>>> to be
>>> stuck in my braincase.
>>

>> As in Winchester Repeating Arms, or as in Charles Emerson Winchester III?
>>

> I admit I was thinking #1, but now that you mention it, #2 does seem to
> fit...

Sorry - replying to this post late - because I forgot about it LOL

Yeah Winchester as in the firearms. The Ram isn't a stuck up snob heh
so I doubt Charles Emerson Winchester III would be fitting hehe...

A friend of mine said thats what the truck should be named because its
gunmetal grey, and mean looking.

I really did not like the name LOL. I guess ships and planes and the
like don't have to be female names... Christine is the perfect name for
my 89 4x4, and I never really was happy calling it "granpa" as I
originally did... not because it was a "male" name - but because it
didn't seem to fir the trucks "personality" - - "grandpa" is a more
fitting name for my grandfathers truck (the 2wd 89) - soon I hope you
will know why I say that hehe...

Winchester seems to fit the Ram's personality correctly. As for this
new addition? I'm need to get to know the green truck better before I
get to know its name :)

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming...

Rocks are for skipping... I'm all about the mud
75 Honda CL360, 89 Dakota, 89 Dakota 4x4, 95 Dakota 4x4, 01 Ram 4x4
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine