My front end and such...

From: Bill Day (billday@otecom.net)
Date: Mon Dec 12 2005 - 12:20:37 EST

        Well, insurance company called today and is sending an adjuster out to figure
out how much damage suspension and drivetrain wise I have from ditching my
truck to avoid an accident. Thrusday my truck heads up to the Paris, IL
Dodge stealership since the J&K Mitchell one in Casey, IL and the 5 Star
Lincoln Trail in Marshall, IL have gone to hell. So fortunate to have
multiple dealers in the area...

        Also, since thursday, looks like the wife could be in the market finally to
get rid of her little red GT Grand Am. She got stuck twice with it. There
is going to be another DAK in the house, there will, about August, be a new
addition to the family as well.. I was informed on Thursday that my wife is
pregnant so it looks like we will be looking at a Quad cab 4x4 unless I can
talk her into a Cherokee or a Durango(if SUV, I prefer her to get a Durango).

        I will keep you all informed of what happens to the truck and you can let me
know if it's B.S. or not.

Later.

--

Bill Day