Re: Transmission Question/Intro

From: Josh Battles (josh.lists@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Tue Dec 13 2005 - 11:50:09 EST

On Tue, December 13, 2005 9:53 am, Craig Faison wrote:

> Yep, I always keep a spare belt zip tied somewhere under the hood. I've
> never needed my spare, but someday I might. I need to get one for the
> Dakota anyway, so I'll be doing that soon. While it's off I'll rotate each
> of the parts and see if there's anything funky going on. Just knowing that
> it's not the trans is a nice stress-reducer.

I always keep a spare belt as well, however I keep mine in the under-seat
parcel tray in back. I always figured it was better to store it out of the
elements for longevity. Have you ever had any issues with storing it under
the hood? It sure would be nice to get some of that storage space back under
my seat.

--
- Josh
www.omg-stfu.com