RE: Snow y cruising with the Ram

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Thu Dec 15 2005 - 18:02:19 EST

On Thu, December 15, 2005 8:22 am, Gabriel A. Couriel said:

> I'll take a hurricane or two a year, in exchange for NO SNOW!!! Gotta love
> Florida!

I dunno... I'm willing to put up with quite a bit of cold, discomfort and
inconvenience in return for having my house NOT blow over or get covered by
seawater. Snow is just kind of a hassle, but when you go inside and close the
door at the end of the day, you can forget about it and relax in your nice
warm and dry home.

Or is the media making hurricane destruction sound like it's much more
widespread than it really is? Up here, you'd think that five or six entire
states get flattened to rubble on an annual basis from the way they tell it on
the news.