Re: 2006 DML Calendar

From: Don (y2kota@y2kota.us)
Date: Fri Dec 16 2005 - 09:11:24 EST

"internet explorer" Not a chance on my computer. I use Safari that
comes with MAC OS X. So that's not the issue.

Ocean? No, That's Lake Worth Just Northwest of Forth Worth TX.

Don Mallett
Saginaw TX
www.y2kota.us

DML: Re: 2006 DML Calendar

The latest version of internet explorer seems to autoscale images. So
if your uploaded image isn't a good fit with the page it shrinks it,
sometimes distorting. There's probably an html command to make it stop.

Is that ocean? Where are you at?

Jay W
505/287 Dakota
I have 2 posted at
http://y2kota.us/images/2006/1.jpg
http://y2kota.us/images/2006/2.jpg
#1 looked fine when I posted but looked kind of funny now! Not sure
what happened. But #2 looks OK, Let me know if #2 can be used if
picked. If so I'll send you a Final copy of it.