RE: Snow y cruising with the Ram

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (gcouriel@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Dec 16 2005 - 11:38:29 EST

hey, in response to the "sensationalism"... i can tell you that after wilma,
all that news was crap! it was a nice 65-70 degrees right after the
hurricane, and in Miami-Dade, there wasn't a boil-water order, so people who
were out there, in line, getting water, could very simply have opened up
their faucet and drank from there. there were people in a boil-water area,
namely ft.lauderdale and west palm beach, but people in Miami had no excuse.

trust me, it ain't all that bad!

Gabriel Couriel