Re: RE: Re: Radio Size

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Dec 17 2005 - 02:10:40 EST

James Calder wrote:
> I was just informed the CD Radio is the single disk version. Is there even
> a 6 disk CD radio that was an option in the '05 Daks, Durango, Jeeps etc.?
> Thanks,
> James

Yeah, I got one. It's a 6 disc MP3 deck, so you can have 6 audio discs
or 6 mp3 cd's. I hate mine, the cd's are a PITA to load and even
though 6 discs is 3.2gb of music, it's a flash in the pan compared to my
40gb ipod. As soon as I find a decent lcd monitor, i'm building a pc
for the truck... i'ld say a 400gb drive would hold my collection of
video and porn. :) Throw a wireless card in there too for some serious
wardriving or as a way to sync your library. Beauty is I can do it for
about the price of a halfway decent stereo! :)

Gary Hedlin
05 4.7 SLT
98 3.9 Sport