Re: 01 CC 4x4 for sale - Traded In

From: Corey Betka (betka@uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 19 2005 - 09:08:11 EST

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005, Corey Betka wrote:

> Well, life changes are coming. Like the last few people who have had to
> upgrade to something new, my wife is expecting in February. So, I'm most
> likely trading the Dakota in on something new that has 4 doors, gets better
> mileage and can hold a carseat. We looked at Libertys, QuadCabs and Chargers,
> but I'm partial to the Honda Accord and my wife doesn't like the Charger (too
> big for her), so Accord it probably is.
>
> I figured I'd see if anyone has any interest it in before I go and trade it
> in.

         Unfortunately, the Dakota got traded in Friday night on a 2006
Honda Accord EX 4 banger. While I'll miss the power and the hauling
capacity of the Dakota, I'm glad to get a vehicle with twice the MPG.
And the fact that it will hold a carseat is nice too.

This means I should probably sign off the DML, but then I wouldn't
have regular updates on the Adventures of Snorkel Boy (aka Tom) or be
able to live vicariously through Jon's numerous vehicle
acquisitions...

--
Corey Betka
06 Accord EX Sedan