Made it (was: The Big Trip)

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Tue Dec 20 2005 - 15:44:33 EST

On Sat, December 17, 2005 6:04 am, Jason Bleazard said:

> Well, we're in the process of getting ready for our big road trip out to
> Salt Lake. We should be leaving here shortly.

Just wanted to follow up that we rolled in last night about
9:somethingo'clock. We didn't bother trying to set up the computer in the
motels, we were too exhausted at that point to bother. Had a good sleep
today, though.

The weather here is fantastic. It's supposed to hit 48 F today, the sun is
out, the snow is melting. It's a welcome change from the weather we usually
get in SLC.