Re: Made it (was: The Big Trip)

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Wed Dec 21 2005 - 09:29:54 EST

On Wed, December 21, 2005 9:23 am, Josh Battles said:

> The high today is going to be 17F, and it's 12F outside currently. 48
> degrees would be t-shirt and shorts weather at this point. Just the other
> day when it warmed up into the 30's to snow I thought to myself how warm it
> was.

Take heart, you'll probably have this weather in a couple of days. It seems
to be moving across the country. We got the 12F weather the whole way across
Iowa and Nebraska on Sunday. The lowest I remember seeing on the overhead
console was 9F. My parents said that the weather here was like that a few
days before we got here, then it warmed up.