RE:maskalans tires

From: Zachary Burcham (roadking_dakota@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 21 2005 - 13:30:49 EST

I've got a set of Dueller AT Revos (235/75s) on my 92 Peg leg 2WD and with
about 275 lbs in the bed they are fantastic in the snow. Can't complain at
all, they have impressed me for two winters now. With some finess driving I
even got out of a cabin in the hills around Gatlinburg after a wet snow.
And a 4WD Rodeo and several FWD cars weren't able to get out (more due to
driving than anything) but I LOVE these tires.

Zach Burcham
1992 Dakota 3.9L A500 2WD