Re: Made it (was: The Big Trip)

From: Josh Battles (josh.lists@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Wed Dec 21 2005 - 13:58:00 EST

On Wed, December 21, 2005 9:49 am, Michael Maskalans wrote:

> On Wed, 21 Dec 2005, Josh Battles wrote:
>
>> On the upside though, the Daytona heats up much faster than the Dakota.
>>
> Daytona?

Daytona.

I bought it from Tim Pindell on Sunday. It's the 2.5 NA but I just purchased
a TII head with the intake (2-piece) and exhaust manifolds, along with a TE04
turbo, for $50..... You never know what'll happen.

It's very nice, only a few rust spots and a very clean interior, with
probably about 130k on the clock. (the odometer works sporadically dependant
on its mood)

These are the pics Tim sent me when I was considering the purchase.
http://omg-stfu.com/temp/87Daytona/

--
- Josh
www.omg-stfu.com