RE: RE: this sux

From: Ray Block (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Dec 27 2005 - 05:53:13 EST

Hmmm, that implies you also have a GOOD leg. That's more than some people I
know. Look around you.....it could be worse. I have a good friend who
took ill a little over a year ago. He nearly lost his life and has spent
most of this time in a hospital and a nursing home. He owned his own
business but lost it when he was unable to work. Two months ago they had
to amputate his left leg, at the hip. But he is ALIVE and we are all
thankful for that! Oh yeah, he is a drag racer. With the help of hand
controls, he will be back racing with us next year. He just says he will
be faster, as the leg he lost weighed 28 pounds. That's a good attitude my
friend. Learn from it. Life is what YOU make of it!

Ray