Re: 01 CC 4x4 for sale - Traded In

From: Andy Levy (andy.levy@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 27 2005 - 13:17:31 EST

On 12/22/05, jon@dakota-truck.net <jon@dakota-truck.net> wrote:

> "Jason Bleazard" <dml@bleazard.net> wrote:
>
> : On Wed, December 21, 2005 9:27 pm, andy levy said:
> :>
> :> Yeah and I'm only a few months behind on updating said FAQ.
>
> : Ever thought about making it a wiki? Seems like that would take some of the
> : work load off of you by letting list members edit it directly.
>

> Though then the workload would shift from editing the content to
> reviewing the page constantly to prevent the inclusion of shenanigans. :-)
> Might even result in more work since at least when you're editing it
> yourself, you can put it off; it might not get updated as frequently,
> but at least you know exactly what is there. :-)

Shenanigans? Here? Never! I am shocked you would even suggest such a thing.

Really good point there, Jon - at least with one person being a
bottleneck, you know when the changes are happening. Recent issues
with Wikipedia have demonstrated that you really need someone watching
all the time if the whole world can edit at will.