RE: this sux

From: Ray Irons (rirons@doverde.net)
Date: Tue Dec 27 2005 - 21:48:24 EST

Age is what you make of it. I was born in Jan 0f 1962 but if anybody asks
me, I tell 'em I'm 25 with 18 years experience. And I'm gonna have another
anniversary in a little over a month. I have gone thru 3 bad marriages, I
have 6 kids from all three combined, only one of which lives with me now, I
have a girlfriend that lives on the other side of the country that has 4
kids and I plan on moving out there with her in the spring. I retired from
the USAF in 1999 after 20 years of service. I have a bad back, 2 bad knees
and tinnitus in both ears. I don't complain about it cause it don't do no
good. My goal in life now is to be as happy as I can which should be easy,
and live long enough to make the government pay me more money for being
retired than they did while I was on active duty. You just gotta look at the
sunny side of life, it's there all ya gotta do is open your eyes and look.

Ray Irons
Dover, DE