Made it back

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Mon Jan 02 2006 - 08:24:01 EST

Sorry for the delayed post, just wanted to check in and let everyone
know that we made it home okay. We rolled in on Saturday night (New
Year's Eve) at about 11:30. I hadn't planned on being that late, but
since I had come down with a cold it took me significantly longer to get
things packed up and moving than normal, and I had to take a couple of
extra rest stops. I had seriously considered just staying in Iowa, but
wasn't sure how long the cold was going to hang on, and figured I'd be
much more comfortable at home in my own bed. I pretty much slept yesterday.

Anyway, we're back, sick, but otherwise none the worse for wear. Just
six months before we get to drive back out to Denver :-).