RE: this sux

From: Pindell, Tim (TPindell@otterbein.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 05 2006 - 10:04:01 EST

>Basically, yes. Get out of the house and "passively look." Smile and
be
>nice, just don't overdo it and go creepy. (CREEEEEEEEPY)
>
>--
>- Josh
>www.omg-stfu.com

I was a different kind of "creepy kid" in high school. I always sat in
the back of class in my black "Misfits", "Clash", "The Cure" or other
random ripped-up black stuff. If I were in high school now, I'm sure
there would be some sort of 'intervention'. When my dad got
transferred, I changed high schools for my last year. I decided to make
a clean break from that "creepy guy" and be more approachable, take part
in extra-curricular sports, and just be less withdrawn. If you're a
nice guy (and genuinely sincere about it) you'll be beating chicks off
with a stick.