Re: Calendar Pages

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Fri Jan 06 2006 - 12:55:51 EST

> Looks good, Mike! Yep, I can use the 1280 shots for the voting,
> no problem there. Once you're ready just let me know and I can
> download them and set up the voting page. Speaking of which, how
> long should we make the voting? The usual week, or do we want to
> expedite it a bit?

Thanks.

If you can get it up this weekend, I think being able to order the
calendars next weekend would be a good thing. Not sure how long it takes
to do the submission thing so I don't know how long of a lead we need from
the end of voting to being ready to order them.

I'll resize the runde's two photos to 1280 for voting so everything starts
as a common size for you in the next few minutes.

  +-- Mike Maskalans ------------- Rochester, NY ----------+
  | '98 Dakota CC 318 4x4 '84 RamCharger 360 4x4 |
  | SFA, 40" Iroks 34" Truxs M/Ts, plow |
  | looking for the right Cummins - a 4x4 manual trans CC |
  +----------------- <http://mike.tepidcola.com/trucks/> --+