RE: Dodge Challenger Hits the News Stands

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (gcouriel@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Jan 06 2006 - 16:42:00 EST

the hood on the concept is carbon fiber, with part of it painted. according
to one of the magazines i read last night at borders, expect it to be out in
18-24 months (although allpar.com is stating something along the lines of
March 2007, about 15 months away). regardless, it'll have a big premium on
it.

honestly, i don't see that car coming out for about two years. according to
allpar, the ontario plant building all the LX platform cars is running at
full capacity, so adding another car line there won't be easy. Expect to
hear news of another plant tooling up. when that happens, you know it's
going into production.

Gabriel Couriel