Re: Dodge Challenger Hits the News Stands

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jan 06 2006 - 21:29:49 EST

Our word from rather high up is to expect is possibly as an '07 model..
They're reworking the LX platform to accomodate the manual transmission. It
IS going to be built.. but we've not been given a timeframe down to the
month yet. Right now the company press is preoccupied with the SRT-8's
trickling out.. and with the new Caliber hitting dealerships in the next
couple of weeks.
I'm looking forward to selling a few of the Challengers though.
Aaron Wyse