Ram 1500 Named 4Wheeler Of The Year??

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sat Jan 07 2006 - 12:57:45 EST

Was just reading my Feb issue of Petersen's - and they named the new Ram
1500 as their 4 wheeler of the year - and had bad things to say about
the Jeep Commander. Well that suits me just fine - since the Commander
is a serious Yuppy SUV - worse than the Grand Cherokee ever was. But
the fact they named the Ram 1500, this year, while naming the
GrandCherokee LAST year - when LAST year the Power Wagon was in running??

SO lemme get this straight - an IFS 1/2ton truck with no lockers, no
winch, and no sway bar disconnects... beat out a Jeep on the same
platform and chassis... that LAST year beat a 3/4ton truck WITH a solid
axle, lockers, winch and sway bar disconnects??

I love that mag, but I gotta say that those boys over at Petersens do
some bass ackwards stuff sometimes...

Rocks are for skipping... I'm all about the mud
75 Honda CL360, 89 Dakota, 89 Dakota 4x4, 95 Dakota 4x4, 01 Ram 4x4
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine