Re: Denver BBQ ---> Moab anyone?

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sat Jan 14 2006 - 19:25:39 EST

Mr. Plow wrote:

> Is anyone willing to go to Moab to do some decent offroading in Moab
> this sumer around the BBQ?
>
> The Adam Blaster
> Two words, figure it out.....

mmmmm tempting!

I'm actually planning on going all they way west into Southern
Califorina. I've requested the time off work... yet to know if I'll get
it. BUt if I get the time off and the plans fall through for CA, then
yeah - I'd like to hit Moab! You won't see me climbing vertical cliffs
or anything... but I'd be up for watching you try it! hehehe! :D

Rocks are for skipping... I'm all about the mud
75 Honda CL360, 89 Dakota, 89 Dakota 4x4, 95 Dakota 4x4, 01 Ram 4x4
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine