Re: CALLING ALL DML'ERS! Westbound and down!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jan 17 2006 - 10:24:41 EST

Josh Battles wrote:
> On Mon, January 16, 2006 9:25 pm, Terrible Tom wrote:
>
>>Ummm did we forget something?
>

> Yeah, I don't know what happened there. I had typed out a smart response and
> everything.
>
> I'd be willing to caravan as long as we travel at speeds higher than 55 this
> time.

Awesome dude! -- I plan on driving a little faster than what we were
stuck doing to the BBQ this summer. I'm not towing anything this
trip... not afterwhat I went through with the Ram. So yeah - we should
be able to clip a faster pace this time :)

Rocks are for skipping... I'm all about the mud
75 Honda CL360, 89 Dakota, 89 Dakota 4x4, 95 Dakota 4x4, 01 Ram 4x4
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine