Re: OT: DTC Codes P0304

From: Mike Sykes (mikesykes@cox.net)
Date: Thu Jan 19 2006 - 00:36:11 EST

>>>I am past the 3/36 bumper to bumper warranty and into the 7/70 power
>>>train
emissions warranty which I belive would cover this but with a deductable<<<

I'm afraid the 7/70 won't cover a bad injector. The 7/70 is powertrain and
covers Major Engine and Transmission failures with $100 deductable. 8/80
Federal emissions covers certain things with are dependant upon the vehicle
and degree of failure.... injectors do not fall under federal emissions =(

Check the plug first. If you have a non-turbo PT then you may just need to
put plugs in it. Check your owner's manual to see when plug change intervals
are.

-miggity
2000 CC FR R/T
MP PCM, K&N FIPK, 4.56 gears, M1 2bbl, Hughes 52mm, GSM headers and exhaust.

14.88@92.5 mph w/PCM and K&N only.