Re: RE: Another Man Bonding with His DAK story (sorta long)

From: Don Rey (radon220@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 19 2006 - 12:03:47 EST

Rascal, check your oil pressure switch (sending unit) also. On my Gen
1, it blew and had me thinking rear main... man was I relieved when I
found the real culprit!

Nothing like an extended weekend to bond with your dakota. The BFH and
persuader bar are the most useful tools I have. Those and a couple of
"specialty" bent wrenches and screwdrivers. My favorite is the Gen 1
O2 sensor wrench I fabricated. I should patent that baby.

Don
89 Dakota Convertible 4X4
74 Dart Sport 340
CT (60 degrees & rainy Sat, 15 degrees & snowy Sun - I was also
working on the truck. Mapp gas melts ice quick.)